CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 6, 2008

sleeping angel!





Our little angel was so tuckered out this weekend that he fell asleep in Papa's lap! That never happens anymore...It was sooooo cute because Dustin wouldn't put him in his crib...he held him for about an hour and then told me how he wants another baby! Oh Dustin!!! He is so funny!!! It just melted my heart though watching Dustin hold Carson and just watching him...Carson was snoring! I love watching Carson sleep. He looks so angelic and so peaceful! He just looks so innocent...however, we all know different! hahaha! I just thought that was so adorable when Dust was holding him so gently and just couldn't let him go.....so cute! Dustin is such a good dad...the kids are sooooooo very very blessed to have him in their lives!!!!! Carsy is just such a ham....just like his Papa!!! :)

2 comments:

Juli Evans said...

Carson is adorable! Nick told me that he is talking!

I miss reading your posts. Where have you been??

Oh, and Nick and I have been talking about all of us planning an adults only trip to Mexico next summer. Wouldn't that be fun?? Let's seriously try to do it. Maybe we could start planning and try to purchase a package around Christmas time. I think early summer, like May would be perfect!

Cindy said...

Hi Juli! I am still alive! LOL!!! The girls are in swimming lessons so we have been spending every morning at the pool and the days go by so fast and I haven't had time to get on here...but now I just put a few picts up! I was laughing aloud the other day about yoru post that said that you were never leaving the house again! LOL!!! I feel like that every day! Every time I leave a mall I have atleast one out of three kids crying or throwing a tantrum! LOL!!!! :) :)


So, yah let's plan on Mexico forsure...we should definitely purchase a package by Christmas that would be great...May is a wonderful time!!! That would be sooo much fun and give us something to look forward to I can always use a vacation! I think we are definitely over due!!!! lol!!! :)

Yah, Carsy is talking...he says dog and bottle...I heard Dust on the phone with Nick trying to get Carson to say bottle for Nick...I thought that was soooo cute!! :) :) We miss you guys sooo much! How do you like the people that moved into our house! I wish we were there!!!! I keep on thinking that with every house we look at here....which by the way we are still living with our inlaws!!!! Still looking!!!!!!!!! Can u believe that??? Alright talk soon!! Miss you guys! Give Luke a hug from us and Nick a hug from Dustin LOL!! :) :)