CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 25, 2008

Swimming lessons

So, the girls are in swimming lessons for the next two weeks...We just finished week 1...yesterday was so cute! The girls jumped off the diving board with the assistance of the lifeguards of course! One lifeguard handed each girl to the lifeguard who was in the water and then they swam to the ladder with the lifeguard! I was so proud of them!!! On Tuesday some of the kids went down the slide....there is a small slide in the 3ft. part of the pool...so half of the class was brave enough to go but the girls were "too scared" they said. Kylie told me the reason she didn't go was "because the slide is too scary for little girls." Kate said that "it was too high and I didn't want my head to go under the water, Mommy" So, yesterday when I saw the class go over to the diving board...I thought oh great! But to my surprise, I saw Kylie go up third out of the class ( there are 10 kids) and Kate followed her! I was so surprised and happy!!! I was soooo proud of them!!! They waved at me across the pool right before they went into the water! We are making progress!!! Yeah!!!! There are 10 kids in the class and 6 of them went on the diving board! One little boy was screaming so loud I heard him across the pool! LOL! poor little guy!!!

The girls love their teacher. Kylie said that "Alex (their teacher who is a 19 year old girl) is my friend. She is so nice." Kate said that "Alex is pretty." LOL! Then Alex was sick on Wed. and Thurs. Kylie went up to her and said "Alex, are you feeling better today? " Alex said oh you are too sweet thanks for asking I am feeling better and Kylie said "oh good that makes me happy!" Isn't that so cute and sweet? The girls make me laugh each and every day! They are so funny!

0 comments: