CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 11, 2008

100 Things About Me

1. My real name is Cynthia
2. everyone calls me Cindy
3. Dustin used to call me Cinderella...now he calls me Cind
4. I have 3 children 3 years old and under!
5. I am 25 years old!
6. our lives are crazy!
7. people don't understand why I can't get to my cell phone a lot but if they had 3 kids they would!
8. one of my children always needs me at some point of every day!
9. being a stay at home mom is challenging at times
10. everyone thinks I just go to the zoo and play all day long
11. with three kids you don't get to!
12. I met my husband when I was 17 years old
13. We knew each other for 7 years when we got married
14. I met him through my cousin who brought Dustin over to meet me
15. I thought Dustin talked too much
16. I write Dustin love letters and poems often..I think he finds it corny
17. I think I have the world's most active 1 year old boy
18. going from 2 kids to 3 was nuts!
19. my dream was to have a boy or a few boys
20. Most days I don't have time to shower!
21. I am the only one of my friends with 3 kids!
22. I went to a psychic last April
23. Dustin thought I was crazy but then wanted to make an appointment for himself
24. We lived in Texas
25. I loved Texas
26. I miss it a lot
27. We had great neighbors and I miss them!
28. I need a vacation
29. I have twin girls
30. They are so funny!
31. I have a group of friends that I met when we studied abroad in Spain
32. None of us knew each other before we left
33. We all went to Minnesota State University, Mankato
34. I love those girls so much
35. We try and get together often
36. I talk to them on the phone a lot
37. I have my 4 year Bachelor of Arts degree from St. Cloud State University
38. My majors are International Relations and Spanish
39. I went to college full time, planned a wedding, fixed up a house, and had twins babies in a 9 month span!
40. that was the most stressful time of my life!
41. I love to relax..which is close to never!
42. We are living with my parents in law right now
43. We bought a house
44. We move in it in end of August
45. I try and spend individual time with my kids as much as possible!
46. I enrolled my girls into pre-school
47. I get teary eyed thinking about them going to preschool
48. I know I will cry so hard their first day
49. I am sad how fast they are growing up!
50. I am teary eyed right now typing about pre-school (lol!)
51. I have 1 younger sister
52. She is so funny and always makes us laugh!
53. She is going to be a teacher and she will be the best teacher!
54. Whenever I have a problem I can always count on her!
55. She is 22 years old!
56. I was pregnant with Carson for her 21st b-day
57. I felt bad
58. We brought her out for dinner
59. when we got home I vomited all night
60. I had bad morning sickness with Carson
61. I had it for 6 weeks with him!
62. It was the worst
63. I was never sick when I was pregnant with the twins
64. My mom is an identical twin
65. I hate MN winters
66. I want to move out of state again one day
67. We call our son Carsy
68. I have been asked many times by strangers "what is his name"
69. people think I am calling him carseat...lol!
70. I am a funny person...well at least try to be!
71. I drive a minivan!
72. next year we want to get a new vehicle
73. my favorite thing about the house we bought is that it has a heart shaped jacuzzi
74. I enjoy taking a quiet bubble bath
75. I love People magazine
76. I love meeting new people
77. I love trying new things
78. I especially love new restaurants
79. I love paella
80. I had so much fun in Spain
81. I would love to go back one day
82. I have been trying to brush up on my Spanish
83. I used to be able to read books in Spanish
84. I love different cultures
85. I love talking to people who have traveled to many different places
86. I find them very interesting
87. I like to be a little private
88. I like to go to movies
89. I love the perfume Curious by Britney Spears
90. I love to watch CNN
91. I like to watch Nancy Grace
92. she had twins too
93. I love Dateline murder mysteries!
94. I like to follow international news
95. I try and feed my children organic food
96. I try and teach them Spanish
97. I am excited to decorate our new house!
98. I like Mexican food
99. I miss Kroger's warm fresh tortillas in Texas!
100. I miss Dickie's in Texas!

1 comments:

Juli Evans said...

Amen on the Kroger's tortillas and Dickies! We couldn't live without them!

Congrats on the new house!! I can't wait to see pics!

A heart shaped jacuzzi??? Bow-chicka-bow-wow...haha!