CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 15, 2008

New house!


Outside view! I love the curb appeal...Dustin can't wait to mow the lawn! LOL!!! :)



Bow Chick A Bow Wow.....as my friend Juli said!!! LOL!!!! I love this thing sooo much and it does work I checked it before we put an offer in!!! whoa!!!!



I love this kitchen!!!!!

yeah!!! yeah!!! yeah!!!! I am so incredibly excited!!! I can't wait. We should be in it by Labor day weekend. We have some painting to do and then we will be in our own house again!!! We have been living with people since February. I can't wait to have our own place again!!!! yeah!!!!! This afternoon I have to drop off the girls tuition at pre-school and then I am going to drive by and take some picts. So, I will post them later!!!!

0 comments: