CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Anniversary comming up!

So, I thought this was soooo cute.....Dustin and I will be married for 3 years on the 22nd! Isn't that crazy? I can't believe it! I truly could not be happier! I love him so much! Through these moves and various obstacles with the kids we have became extremely close! He definitely is my best friend!!!............................. so, he planned for this Sat. us to celebrate our anniversary since our real one is on Wed. so he said we should celebrate it on Saturday because we got married on a Saturday and we are going downtown Mpls. which we love! We both are city people...lol you wouldn't know by us living in New Prague! LOL! But we want to move into the cities in a few years.......so we are going out to eat to anywhere I choose in Mpls. and then to the U of M vs St. Cloud State hockey game! I graduated from St. Cloud State and it is a big rivalry..it is suppose to be a great game! I am sooooo excited! Then, we are going out for a few drinks afterwards...I am so excited! The kids will be in great hands and we can have a night out! I can't wait to spend the night with the best hubby in the world!!! I love him sooo much!!!!

0 comments: