CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 6, 2008

New picts.
































I'm back!!! We finally got internet again!! yeah!!! So, I am planning on updating this more often!!!! So, we went to the Wild game last Wed. and had a blast!!! Dustin loves hockey so it was a great night out. We also on Saturday went to Dustin's grandparents and took some family pictures and Dustin's aunt took a nice family picture of us in his grandparent's gazebo! Last night we took some picts of us just playing with the kids....we had tacos and played in the toyroom with the kids and then we had the kids in bed and we watched Desperate Housewives!! I also took some picts of the girls during their first couple days of pre-school!




1 comments:

Juli Evans said...

I love your family pic! You and the girls look so pretty! I love how long their hair is getting and their cute little pig tails!

Nick and I were just talking about how much we miss you guys and how we wish you still lived across the street. Our new neighbors are no fun...haha!