CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Funny stories!

This morning Kate said "Water, Mom!!" and Kylie looked at her and said "Kate, you need to say May I have some water please, mom" "You have to use your manners."

Kate cracks me up...when I pick her up from pre school she always says "Morgan/Sophia/Kieren/Maggie/Lauren are comming over to our house for dinner tonight and to play with me!" Our neighbor said she over heard Kate saying "Lauren, my mom said it is okay for you to come over later...and Lauren said oh great! I will come over! LOL!!! 3 year olds are oh so cute!!!

This afternoon Kieren, our neighbor friend said Carson, stop!!! and Kate replied with "He is just a little wild man." "He is my little brother." "He is nice, Kieren!"

Kylie just about 1 min. ago said "Mom, you need to move the computer on the side." "I need to go in your lap." That is my place."

oh I can't wait for Carsy to start talking! LOL!!! :) :)

0 comments: