CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 23, 2008

Como Zoo





































Hi everybody! So, I haven't blogged for awhile....well on Thursday we went to the Como Zoo with my good friend Lacey and her daughter Aylah! We had so much fun. Lacey is such a wonderful mom. She is so patient and so cheerful. Aylah is so blessed to have her and AJ as parents. Aylah is just a doll. She is 6 months. They girls got a kick out of her because she is so petite! Carson is a big big baby so the girls really enjoyed a "baby" again!!! When we got home I told Dustin that maybe in a few years we could have one more.... :) hahahha! So, the zoo was a blast. It was a perfect day and the kids had a blast. Carson had fun spending the day with his girlfriend! :) It was a wonderful day. I wish Lacey lived closer! Next time we are visiting her for a little family summer trip!

2 comments:

Juli Evans said...

Oh, Lordy! I can only imagine the look on Dustin's face when you mentioned another kid...hahaha!!!

Lacey said...

Wow Cindy, did you make me sound fabulous! haha!! Love you guys!!! ;0)