CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 23, 2008

Popsicle Boy





Carson had his first popsicle! He has been chasing the girls when they have theirs...so I finally thought he was old enough to have one himself. He was in heaven. He was so happy. Everytime anyone came within 10 feet of him he would run! He was afraid that someone was going to take his popsicle away!!!!
The girls were being silly when I was trying to take a pict. of them with Papa. They were purposely closing their eyes...aren't they funny? I think they may get annoyed with all of my picture taking! :)

2 comments:

Juli Evans said...

This just kills me seeing Carson standing up! I guess I will just always picture him as this little baby that couldn't even crawl when you guys left...haha! He is so cute!

Cindy said...

I can't believe how big he is either!!!!