CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 12, 2008

St.Cloud Trip

Carson loves hanging upside down! I just had to take a picture of this goofball! He is so funny!
the girls were playing puppy! Kate was the puppy and Kylie was her owner! Kylie had just given Kate a kiss but of course my dealyed camera didn't catch that pict.! It caught about 2 seconds after the adorable kiss! :)









So, yesterday we took a day trip to St.Cloud as a family! Dust and I love St.Cloud! We lived there for awhile and both graduated from there! The kids did so good in the car! I was proud of them! They wanted to take "Papa's car" which was fine...it is more fuel friendly than my grocery getter! lol!! :) So, we had a fun day there we had lunch and went to the mall and drove around our old stomping ground! How fun and carefree life was then! We were reminiscing of the "old times" but we were suddenly hit with reality when everyone in the backseat was incredibly loud and singing their alphabet! :) We had a ton of fun! I wasn't even thinking to take picts. but I did take some this morning that were pretty cute!

0 comments: