CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Crazy kids!

The girls have been biking for about 2 hours! They won't even stop to eat! Oh my! Carson just chases after the bikes and if he gets close enough the girls take off on him! LOL! So, the girls will go on their Winnie the Pooh little cars and Carson will get a hold of the back and hold on for dear life. The girls will take off while he is still holding on and he still doesn't let go. The girls take off and he holds on with his white knuckles! He is fearless! I just can't believe it! The girls still aren't anything like that! I am so happy that I had those two as twins and not 2 Carson's. If I had 2 Carson's I would never in a million years have had a third! LOL! He amazes me every day! I have heard though that is pretty typical for boys! I don't know how on earth parents with twin boys do it! Carson may be a little bit more rough and tough then the typical boy though! Well, back outside to biking....we finally were able to stop and eat some pitas with hummus and fruit! maybe that is the key maybe if I wait until 1:30 then they will eat anything even if it is healthy...it proves that if they are hungry enough they will eat it I guess!! hahaha!

1 comments:

Juli Evans said...

I so wish you guys still lived here so Carson and Luke could play together. He sounds exactly like Luke at that age...I bet Luke could teach him some cool new tricks that would really make your head spin...haha. Luke went 007 and jumped 3 feet into my mom's pool the other day, fully clothed, with no floaties on...the kid is nuts I tell ya...him and Carson would get along great! :)