CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Park with Auntie Telly!







These two goofballs wouldn't smile for us! Kate and Kylie are so fun. I am so grateful for those two each and every day. Each day they say something that makes me laugh. They are just so much fun. I am so blessed to be able to be their mother. They are the best!























Carson is just my little ham! He is such a good boy....He is my wild man. I just love him more than anything. I am so glad that we were able to have a boy..he is my dream but after having one I am also very happy that the twins are girls! I am so happy that they are all healthy and what good kids they are...for the most part! I love when Carson gives me a kiss and opens his mouth and licks my lips...he is so sweet! The girls love him so much. I am so blessed and so thankful our family is complete!













Today we went to the park and had a picnic with Auntie Kelly. It was a perfect day. We had so much fun. She also gave the girls their bday presents...they were these adorable sun dresses! I can't wait to put the girls in them. Every time they wear a dress they say that they are barbies! How cute is that? We had a great morning!!!!!

0 comments: