CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Ear Infection Boy!!!







My little Carsy Pooh has had this ear infection in his right ear.....it has been so fabulous well, that sounds weird but the reason it has been fabulous is because this is the only time he cuddles with me!!! He will only cuddle with me when he is sick.....everytime he is healthy and I try and cuddle with him he pushes me away...I was so used to having two little girls that always wanted to cuddle and now I have one little boy who I am dying to cuddle with and he never cuddles with me! He has had 3 ear infections sine he has been teething (Nov.) and he has 8 teeth now! Our doctor said it is very common for him to get ear infections when he gets new teeth. He is almost done with his medicine now....so the cuddling has ended :( but I am glad he is better and sleeping through the night and healthy again!!! yeah!!! I am excited to not have to give him medicine either....he is honestly the hardest kid ever to give medicine to....He resists it with all his might and he is so smart too because he watches me and if I try and sneak it in something he won't eat or drink whatever I snuck in it....oh my little Carsy!!!! :) :)

0 comments: