CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Our girls are 3!!!!






I can not believe that the girls will be 3 years old tomorrow! I can't believe how fast they have grown. They will be in preschool this fall. I am just soooo sad! I am happy because life is getting easier with them but I am so sad and can't believe how fast time has went by! I still remember when they were first born and after my c-section getting in the shower and Dustin holding me up helping me and then first we heard one start to cry and then the other and I needed Dustin to help me take a shower and I really wanted to take that first shower....but the girls were crying so off we went back into the room to nurse them! We said oh no if we can't even get simple tasks like showers in how will we ever get anything done? That first year was so difficult I remember going many many days without showers and crying at night many nights on how I would do anything for them to just both sleep for 2 hours straight! That is all I wanted was 2 hours of uninterrupted sleep! I was sleep deprived and I stunk! hahaha!!! We got nothing done ever that first year of their lives! I wouldn't change it for the world. At the time it was very difficult but now looking back I am so grateful how much time I was able to spend with them and how I was able to watch their every move. They are truly our everythings!!!! We love them so much. It brings a tear to my eye when I think how big they have gotten and what little girls they have become. I am so proud of them. They are so wonderful and they are definitely worth every night of no sleep and every shower that I wasn't able to take. They are such little sweet hearts and I thank God every day for those two little miracles. They are such little blessings! I couldn't imagine my life without them....they are my life! They mean the world to Dustin and I. :)

1 comments:

Juli Evans said...

Happy Birthday, Kate and Kylie! I wish we could be there to celebrate with you guys!